In order to maintain a healthy diet I try to add vegetables in each of my meals. I will always serve a salad with the main dish and to make it more exciting I will experiment with different colours and textures and enhance the taste with playful dressings. Sometimes the salad is the main dish, having a balanced fat/carb/protein ratio.

Quinoa with lettuce and spring onions, red, yellow peppers, courgette and cherry tomatoes cut in cubes and scrabbled with feta cheese

A tuna, crab and green salad with a mustard, honey, chilly, garlic, lemon and extra virgin oil dressing.

A prawn salad with runner beans and mixed sprouts with a traditional vineigrette dressing and some cayenne pepper on top
Quinoa with lettuce and spring onions, red, yellow peppers, courgette and cherry tomatoes cut in cubes and scrabbled with feta cheese
A tuna, crab and green salad with a mustard, honey, chilly, garlic, lemon and extra virgin oil dressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment